Welcome to Disruptor Beam Customer Service
Welcome to the support page for Disruptor Beam, the developers behind Game of Thrones Ascent! If you have a support request, please look through our Knowledge Base for an answer to your question. Or, if you cannot find an answer in the Knowledge Base, please submit a support request to our team.
To submit a support request:
1. Click on the "Submit a Request" button on the menu bar above this page. We encourage you to create a new login, as this will let you track your support requests.
2. Fill in information about your support request and the type of issue you are experiencing.
3. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Find us also at:
- ★ Disruptor Beam Community Participation Guidelines
- ★ Login changes for Kongregate players on mobile
- Build Notes 1.1.379 - December 1, 2015
- Patch Notes - November 25, 2015
- Build Notes 1.1.376 - November 23, 2015
- Patch Notes - November 18, 2015
- ★ I registered my mobile account with Disruptorbeam how do I login on www.disruptorbeam.com?
- ★ I play Gota on Facebook, how can I play my account on disruptorbeam.com
- ★ I play Game of Thrones Ascent on a mobile device, how do I register an account?
- ★ How can I enable gold confirmation on my account?
- ★ How do I access reincarnation if I refused the quest previously or if the quest is not present in my quest log?
- ★ Are there any guides and/or wikis for Game of Thrones Ascent?
- ★ What Android Version and Hardware Runs Game of Thrones Ascent?
- ★ Can I safely uninstall/remove the Game of Thrones app from my device?
- How to get rid of the purchase failed pop-up on an iOS device?
- How do I change the email address for my Zendesk account?
- My in game name is now displayed as guest_xxxxxxxxxxx how may I change that?
- When playing through Facebook on my mobile device, I get the following message "Your current session is no longer valid. Please log in again with Facebook."
- ★ I seem to be losing silver, why?
- ★ Tales of Ice and Fire - FAQ
- ★ I tap/click on a quest in the Lorebook and nothing happens. A quest in the Lorebook remains locked.
- ★ What Is Reincarnation, And Why Would I Do It?
- ★ Clear and Concise Rules for Playing GoTA
- ★ A guide to using the Item Enhancement system