It’s a Seal Slot Sale! Unlocking your seal slots now costs 3, 5, 6, 6, 6, 6 instead of the normal 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 for this week only. Slot your seals in today!
Congratulations to all who participated in the King of the North tale! Our next tale will start Wednesday July 1st at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC). It will be a second run of the original Slaver’s Bay Tale, giving you a chance to pick up the Slaver’s bay titles, alongside some more free gold and threshold rewards!
This week will be quiet as we gear up for Breaking Ties, our next original volume of quests in game. The first chapter of Breaking Ties will be released next week: As the power of the Great Houses crumbles, begin an all-new original storyline as you ask the question—how much loyalty do you really owe your liege lord?
Thanks for reading, and have a great week!
—It’s a Seal Slot Sale! Seal slots slowly but surely strike gold off several slots, shifting seals from storage to solidity. Anyway, you’ll find that slots 4-6 are lower in gold cost for this week! All Slots 3-6 are all 6 gold for this week, down several gold from their normal. Rejoice!
—Most speed-ups have had their gold price drastically reduced, in most cases by 50%. Our mobile players who use the instant speed-up function will find their speed-ups have also decreased in cost. For full details, read the thread here.
—Corrected the Stark Direwolf to have a Trade attack bonus, instead of an Intrigue attack bonus.
—Fixed the flavor text on the North Horse.
—Several minor text fixes to items.
—Improved Ice’s battle attack bonus from 5% to 8%.
—Fixed several rewards in the new Daily Rewards.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the smithy, embassy, or market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- Clicking “Set Best” on Adventure Parties will not work unless you have an Adventure selected. Once an Adventure is selected, it will work correctly. This is because it needs an Adventure to compare itself to.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.