Build # 1.1.172
Today’s build features several fixes for AvA, some of which were discovered thanks to precise reporting from you! Please read the notes below for additional details.
The second Phase of AvA, known as the Harvester Phase, was scheduled to end on Saturday, November 30 at 7:00 PM during the American Thanksgiving holiday weekend. To allow our players (and our dev team) a more relaxed weekend, we are pushing back the end of the Harvester Phase to Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 12:00pm EST (17:00 UTC) with this build. Read more about this change here: http://www.disruptorbeam.com/forums/viewthread/12242/
Stay tuned next week for a build featuring the continuation of Volume You, Part 11 as well as a new slate of items for the Shop.
Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Moved the Harvesting phase end from November 30th, 2013 at 6:00pm EST (11:00pm UTC) to December 3rd, 2013 at 12:00pm EST (5:00pm UTC).
- Changed the Garrison Recovery seals to correctly remove a defender when the Sworn Sword rolls a successful avoidance.
- Fixed an issue where at least one Sworn Sword was always used in AvA defense.
- Fixed an issue where garrisoned Sworn Swords were not being calculated with the appropriate character, item, and camp bonuses. Garrisoned Sworn Swords should now benefit fully from their bonuses, including camp stats. Sworn Swords used to stand naked outside their camp, and after a stern talking to, now use the camp walls and their equipment to shield themselves.
- Fixed an exploit that could have potentially impacted AvA.
- Fixed the issue with Spy info showing Phase 1 camp information. Please note that this was effectively fixed last Tuesday; this change fixes it for future Phases.
- Fixed an issue where Tyrell players could get stuck in Volume 3, Chapter 1.
- Performance enhancements.
- Additional bug fixes, and more!