Volume You, our new story arc of original Game of Thrones quest content and unique items continues into Chapter 3, Unpleasant Memories, in which an old enemy returns, how will you face her?
All players who have completed the Prologue can access Volume You by clicking the banner tab just above the Quest Panel (to the right of the “III”).
Alongside the new quests this week’s update is the Conquering Dragon item pack. Fly over to the shop to equip your character or your Sworn Swords with everything a young Dragon needs to rightfully reclaim their reign over Westeros, including Daenarys Targaryen’s Silver Horse, her brother Viserys Targaryen’s Dragon pin, the flag of the slaver city Yunkai, the Song and Histories from the Seven Kingdoms, a map of Westeros, and some Molten Gold, perfect for a coronation.
Remember, molten Gold should only be handled by trained smiths, and be sure to come back later this week for additional game updates!
Additional Build Notes:
- Reduced number of times per day can gain power from purchasing Sworn Swords and gear.
- Reduced number of times per day can gain power from winning PtP.
- Fixed issue where name of Keep was not displaying properly.
- Changed food description from “Sworn Sword Recovery” to “Sworn Sword Adventures and Quests.”
- Fixed various display issues in Internet Explorer.
- Performance tweaks.
- Minor text edits and broken image fixes.
- And much more!