Good morning, Bannermen! We’ve pushed a new build this morning with some fixes and improvements! This includes a new feature for Alliances to have Officers!
Enjoy the new build and continue to send your feedback and bug reports to http://support.disruptorbeam.com so we can continue to make improvements!
Please also note: due to the Labor Day holiday next week we plan to have one build mid-week. Thank you.
- Implemented the Alliance Feature for selection of ‘Officers’ (please see known issues).
- To make someone an Officer, the leader may click on Promote from their name on the member listing.
- Promoting an officer asks the leader if they’d like to step down and appoint the Officer as the new leader (which is what the old Promote feature did).
- [Updated with Patch 1.1.151] All Alliance Ranks: Members, Officers and the Leader of an Alliance are allowed to start an Alliance Challenge.
- For future planning, note that Officers will soon be able to modify diplomatic stances with other alliances, and initiate the construction of war camps. See: http://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/entry/introducing-item-enhancements-diplomacy-and-alliance-vs-alliance-comba1 for features coming soon.
Other bug fixes:
- [Updated with Patch 1.1.151] Fixed issue where gold-valued resources were not showing up for use in the Alchemist building recipes.
- [Updated with Patch 1.1.151] Fixed the issue which was causing Sworn Swords to not be available in the Sell page of the Shop for exile.
- Fixed issue where alliance leaders incorrectly saw a message informing them that they were the only member on the members tab, even when they have more than one member.
- Fixed bug pertaining to apostrophe-s combinations with @variables, and the appearance of unconverted ' strings passing up to the user interface.
- Text clarity improvement for stats on Veteran Charger and Storm Kestrel.
- Minor image updates.
- Alliance members who are not the leader are unable to see who the alliance’s officers are. This is a display issue; officers have all expected permissions.