Build Notes 1.1.298 - January 20, 2015

Hello Bannermen!

Welcome to your weekly content build! Forging Bonds continues this week with Chapter 19: Divine Right! When your daughter Ella takes on a dangerous cult leader in the name of her gods, it is to you that she brings him for justice. New quests, new items and more!

Today in the shop, grab The Mother of Dragons item pack! Join the Mother of Dragons and help her reclaim Westeros with a random peerless item, a random legendary item, and a random legendary or peerless seal. For the first time ever, you could get Daenerys’s Khaleesi Bodice!

AvA continues this week. It will end on 1/26 at 12pm EST, and continue with the Faith Cycle World Event.

As always, thanks for playing!

Additional Improvements:
—Added in new quests and items for Forging Bonds Chapter 19, Divine Right!
  —Added 11 new quests to the game.
—Added The Mother of Dragons pack into the shop at a 20% discount!
  —Join the Mother of Dragons and help her reclaim Westeros with a random peerless item, a random legendary item, and a random legendary or peerless seal.
—Added the Castle Black Market into the shop!
  —Even on the Wall, on the edge of the world, there are treasures to be found. Not just among the Night’s Watch, those defenders against the dark, but among the wildlings who yearn for freedom and conquest.
  —80% chance of a legendary seal worth at least 11 gold, 15% chance of a legendary item, 5% chance of a peerless item.
—Added the full Drowned God item pack into the shop for the first time at a 30% discount! 
  —Worship the Drowned God with 5 peerless items, 1 peerless seal, 2 legendary seals, and 3 legendary boons.
—Corrected new Intrigue male and female SS. They were offered in the shop last week with a Trade stat instead of Intrigue. The proper Intrigue versions have been added. 
  —Sworn Swords already purchased will be unaffected.
—Fixed an issue where the Alliance UI would show VP from The North, instead of all VP earned. Your MoTD screen will now correctly display your VP for the phase.
—Fixed an issue where your Alliance Power text was incorrectly formatted.
—Fixed an issue where clicking a friend caused the list of friends to jump up into your holdings.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Powered by Zendesk