Hello Bannermen and welcome to Season 5!
We hope you enjoyed last night’s premiere of Season 5! Now play through the events of ‘The Wars to Come’ in GoTA! This week’s build sees all-new items, quests, and other content based on Game of Thrones Season Five, Episode One!
To play Season 5 quests, simply click on the Volume Selector and tap on the Volume 5 (‘V’) icon. You don’t need to play the previous volumes; you can skip right ahead! Beware spoilers, though!
AvA comes to an end tomorrow at 12pm EDT, so send those final actions out now!
If you haven’t checked out our new video showing a sneak peek of the future Tales of Ice and Fire system, check it out here!
—Added in new quests and items for Season Five Episode 1, The Wars to Come! These are available as Volume Five, Chapter One.
—Added in the newest shop pack, The Wars to Come!
—Gain a random legendary seal and two random legendary or peerless items: one weapon and one armor or companion.
—This pack includes items such as Jon Snow’s Bow, the Fortuneteller’s Knife, and Daenerys’s Council Dress!
—Added in the full Stark Sisters item pack at a 30% discount!
—Join Sansa and Arya with three peerless equipment, three legendary equipment, and three peerless seals..
—Added the King Beyond the Wall pack at a 30% discount!
—Fight alongside Mance Rayder with peerless armor, a peerless seal, and a legendary seal.
—For the first time, items from the Robb Stark pack are available for individual purchase in the shop!
—Added Volume 5 to the Volume Selector.
—Added four new recipes to your buildings! Evolve a Gleaming Greatsword, Illustrious Madam, Illustrious Spicer, and Illustrious Furrier.
—Fixed an issue where the Noble Traitor’s Head item had a broken image.
—Added additional random items to the shop.
—Increased the random items in your shop from 12 to 18. This should allow both more gold and more silver items to be shown in the shop.
—Shuffled peerless seals in the shop.
- Android users will be getting a new build later today. You will need to update to this build to see Volume 5.
- Although Volume 5 appears in the Volume Selector on web, it is not appearing as a tab within the Lorebook.
- Players will get the warning to proceed to Volume 5 even if they have completed Volume U2.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the smithy, embassy, or market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Alliance Camp levels may not update on the Camps Overview page until the game is refreshed.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- Clicking “Set Best” on Adventure Parties will not work unless you have an Adventure selected. Once an Adventure is selected, it will work correctly. This is because it needs an Adventure to compare itself to.
- Alliance camps are currently showing no bonus stats from camps of the same type in the region.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.