Welcome to your weekly build! Play through the events of Season 5, Episode 4: Sons of the Harpy in GoTA today with all-new items, quests, and other content!
To play Season 5 quests, simply click on the Volume Selector and tap on the Volume 5 (‘V’) icon. You don’t need to play the previous volumes; you can skip right ahead! Beware spoilers, though!
Congratulations to all our Bannermen that participated in our first Tale of Ice and Fire: The Dragon Queen! Our second tale, Slaver’s Bay, will begin Tuesday, May 12th!
The Justice phase of AvA continues this week. It will come to an end on Tuesday, May 12th at 12pm EDT.
—Added 20 new quests and items for Season Five Episode 4, Sons of the Harpy! These are available as Volume Five, Chapter Four.
—Daenerys’s rule is undermined in Meereen, while the politics of the Iron Throne finally come to Dorne.
—Added in the newest shop pack, Sons of the Harpy, at a 30% discount!
—Items featured in Season 5, Episode 4 of Game of Thrones!
—Gain random peerless or legendary items: a weapon, an armor, a companion, and a seal.
—Added in the full The House of Black and White item pack at a 20% discount!
—Experience the Season 5 Premiere with 1 legendary and 3 peerless weapons, 2 legendary and 1 peerless armors, a legendary companion, and a legendary seal.
—Added the Manipulation item pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Become an expert manipulator with a peerless companion, a peerless armor, and 6 peerless seals.
—Added a new adventure, Find Targaryen Relic, with the new Rare reward Marquis’s Rusty Breastplate!
—Evolve Marquis’s Rusty Breastplate into the Marquis’s Grand Breastplate in the Armory!
—This can be found in the Volume 1 section of Adventures (Level 125).
—Fixed an issue on web where Volume 5 was not appearing as a tab within the Lorebook.
—Changed the image for Flickering Fire to distinguish it better from Pyres.
—Added more random seals to the shop.
—Rotated in some new armor to the shop.
- The Tales of Ice and Fire feature is not available yet on Android. It will be soon!
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the smithy, embassy, or market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Alliance Camp levels may not update on the Camps Overview page until the game is refreshed.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- Clicking “Set Best” on Adventure Parties will not work unless you have an Adventure selected. Once an Adventure is selected, it will work correctly. This is because it needs an Adventure to compare itself to.
- Alliance camps are currently showing no bonus stats from camps of the same type in the region.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.