Welcome to your weekly build! Play through the events of ‘High Sparrow’ in GoTA today with all-new items, quests, and other content!
To play Season 5 quests, simply click on the Volume Selector and tap on the Volume 5 (‘V’) icon. You don’t need to play the previous volumes; you can skip right ahead! Beware spoilers, though!
The GoTA Team would also like to take a minute to thank all our loyal Bannermen for their thunderous support of our Fire and Blood expansion! Nod and Kristen are extremely proud of the team for their hard work and we are ecstatic that our Bannermen finally get to play it! We have been reading and discussing your feedback over the week and weekend, and we’ll have changes for our next tale, Slaver’s Bay!
That said, our current Tale, The Dragon Queen, will come to an end on Thursday, April 30th at 4pm EDT! There is a two hour grace period after the Tale officially ends to finish up your last attempt.
The Justice phase of AvA starts tomorrow at 12pm EDT! Any camps that you started to build last week will be in the same state as when AvA was paused.
—Added in new quests and items for Season Five Episode 3, High Sparrow! These are available as Volume Five, Chapter Three.
—Added in the newest shop pack, High Sparrow!
—Items featured in Season 5, Episode 3 of Game of Thrones!
—Gain random peerless or legendary items: a weapon, an armor, a companion, and a seal.
—This pack includes items such as Arya’s Training Robes, Qyburn’s Hourglass, a Volantene Python, and the Volantene Red Priestess Robe!
—Added in the full The Wars to Come item pack at a 20% discount!
—Experience the Season 5 Premiere with 1 legendary and 3 peerless weapons, 2 legendary and 1 peerless armors, a legendary companion, and a legendary seal.
—Fixed an issue where healing Sworn Swords in Tales on iOS was not properly playing an animation and progressing.
—Fixed 10001 to 50000 Tales reward, previously set to 20001 instead of 10001. Good thing we caught it in time!
—Fixed an issue to slotting Sworn Swords in Tales. Sworn Swords could get into a funky state when being slotted, which is now fixed.
—Swapped Alliance Challenge spoils back to Justice spoils.
—Updated description on Peerless and Flawless Blue gems to note they “Persist through Reincarnation”.
—Added a price to Tales items. This prevents them from being sold for too much silver.
—Removed a few words from the profanity filter, including one that was preventing the word Figurine from being used. You know which one.
—Missed from last build notes: fixed a bug where character xp was not being reflected in real time when constructing buildings. You’ll find your xp updating much more regularly now.
- The Tales of Ice and Fire feature is not available yet on Android. It will be soon!
- Although Volume 5 appears in the Volume Selector on web, it is not appearing as a tab within the Lorebook.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the smithy, embassy, or market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Alliance Camp levels may not update on the Camps Overview page until the game is refreshed.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- Clicking “Set Best” on Adventure Parties will not work unless you have an Adventure selected. Once an Adventure is selected, it will work correctly. This is because it needs an Adventure to compare itself to.
- Alliance camps are currently showing no bonus stats from camps of the same type in the region.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.