We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
Breaking Ties Chapter 3 is coming to you this week, right now! Trapped in a vivid vision of the past, fight Robert’s Rebellion as a ranking member of your fealty, defending or overthrowing Westeros’s greatest dynasty!
This week’s tale will be a second run of the Fist of the First Men tale! It will start Wednesday August 5th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC). It will give you a chance to pick up The Fist of the First Men titles, alongside some more free gold and threshold rewards! Sworn Sword death is a possibility in this tale!
This week we also bring you the next step of Dragon evolutions! Dragons can now be evolved from Young Dragons into Adolescent Dragons! Check out the recipes, available now in the Dragon Pit! Adolescent Dragons are 60/60/60 while specialized, colored dragons feature 70 in their main stat!
Fixes & Improvements
—Added 17 new quests as Breaking Ties Chapter Three, Robert’s Rebellion!
—Added the next stage of Dragons! Adolescent Dragons can now be crafted in the Dragon Pit! See our blog post for more information. Adolescent Dragons are the strongest, more powerful companions in the game!
—We’re keeping the Quartermaster Supply Week on!
—Since the Quartermaster Supply Week is continuing, we have increased the daily prestige max from 2000 to 2500! This will allow you to get your normal daily 2,500 prestige, like when the supply week is not going on.
—Added in a crafting recipe for Harnessed Dragonfire to the Alchemist’s Guild.
—Added in crafting recipes for Adolescent Dragon, and Red/Green/Tan Adolescent Dragons to the Dragon Pit.
—Added the Grand Feast item pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Gain ten random food, drinks, or herbs.
—Added the Pyromancy item pack to the shop!
—Gain a pyre, a dracarys, and a Flawless Black Gem!
—Special Note: These are items are NOT permanent.
—Added the Blue Gem Motherlode item pack to the shop!
—Gain six peerless or flawless blue gems.
—Added the Season 4 Instruments of Death item pack back into the shop at a 15% discount!
—Season 4 of Game of Thrones saw the end of many characters, both beloved and despised.
—Gain the items that caused the demise of some of these characters with a legendary boon and 1 random peerless item.
—The shop is featuring some Theon items this week!
- The Harnessed Dragonfire item can be made in the Alchemist’s Guild, not the R’hllor temple as incorrectly stated in it’s flavor text.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.
- Tactics to produce +1 to buildings may not stack with the existing Produce X upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.