Tyrion in Exile has ended, and so has Season Five of Game of Thrones. What a roller-coaster of a finale! So many twists and turns, and so much blood. Well, today we have some great stuff for you!
First off, The Dragon Queen tale returns this week! Starting Wednesday, June 17th at 11:00am EDT (15:00 UTC), our players will have a chance to re-run The Dragon Queen, and compete again for the coveted Khal and Khaleesi titles. Like Tyrion in Exile, there is no death in this re-run of The Dragon Queen.
It’s Dragon Week! All crafting recipes directly related to dragon crafting are 75% faster, and most recipes related to dragon materials are 50% faster. Take this week to push yourself to hatching your very own dragon!
Lastly, we fixed the uneven stats on the Godswood and the Arbor, and are testing out filtering on a new screen in the web game: Recruit Sworn Swords. We’re seeing how filtering performs on the live game on a less-important screen before we roll it out to your storage, shop, and keep.
Thanks for watching and playing, and have a great week!
—Follow the all-new quests alongside Season Five Episode 10, and witness the shocking conclusions to HBO’s Game of Thrones, Season 5!
—Get some of the killer items from last night’s episode, like Arya’s Shucking Knife, Olly’s Dagger, Tyene’s Necklace!
—Make sure to grab the full pack from S5E8, Hardhome. Featuring the Crystal Greatsword, Lord of Bones Armor, and other great items, it’s discounted 20% this week!
—And make sure to keep buying S5E9’s pack, The Dance of Dragons!
—Ended the 300% Adventure XP bonus.
—Ended the 300% PtP XP bonus.
—Updated the Great Hall with recipes for The Dragon Queen Tale.
—Re-enabled content around The Dragon Queen Tale.
—Added in basic filtering for our first screen, Sworn Sword recruit. Why recruit first? It lets us see this feature live, without affecting more major screens. Rest assured that shop, storage, and your Keep are coming!
—Updated all recipes directly related to dragons (quickening, hatching, and evolving) to be 75% faster this week.
—Updated most recipes involved in dragon material crafting to be 50% faster this week.
—Added in support for Tier 4 building upgrades to web and iOS. New building upgrades coming soon!
—Updated stats for the Godswood. The Godswood now correctly gives a 17/17/17 bonus.
—Updated stats for the Arbor. The Arbor is now 0 Battle, 40 Trade, and 20 Intrigue when fully upgraded.
—Several minor text fixes.
- Players may not see their stats immediately change to reflect the updated Arbor and Godwood stats.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the smithy, embassy, or market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Alliance Camp levels may not update on the Camps Overview page until the game is refreshed.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- Clicking “Set Best” on Adventure Parties will not work unless you have an Adventure selected. Once an Adventure is selected, it will work correctly. This is because it needs an Adventure to compare itself to.
- Alliance camps are currently showing no bonus stats from camps of the same type in the region.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.