We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
We have a brand new tale for you this week! Daughter of the North will start Wednesday August 12th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC), giving you a chance to pick up some awesome titles, alongside more free gold and threshold rewards! Framed for the murder of the king who killed her family and made her life a living hell, Sansa escapes to the Eyrie with master manipulator Petyr Baelish. But in the Game of Thrones, will she prove to be a player, or a pawn?
This week we are celebrating Reincarnators! We have heard your requests, and so this week, all Volume 1 quest timers have been cut in half! Enjoy some speed reincarnations and get those permanent talent points!
This is an off week for content, so Breaking Ties Chapter 4 will be coming to you next week!
Fixes & Improvements
—Added content for brand new Daughter of the North tale!
—This tale is 50% Trade and 50% Intrigue.
—It’s Reincarnation Week!
—All Volume 1 Quest timers have been cut in half!
—Fixed an issue where renamed items were not keeping their names when evolved into a new stage of the item.
—This means your dragons will now keep their pet names as they grow up!
—Added “Persists through Reincarnation” to peerless red gem.
—Changed the Seal of Sustenance to peerless.
—Reverted changes to adventure loot drop rates from Dragon Crafting week, as that week is now over!
—Added the Armor of Kings item pack to the shop at a 20% discount!
—You heard the Hand, the king’s too fat for his armor! Go find the breastplate stretcher!
—Gain a random peerless armor.
—Added the Seals of Speed item pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Do you dare to fly? Unless you take the leap, you’ll never know.
—Gain six random peerless seals.
—Added the Tools of Trade item pack to the shop at a 20% discount!
—Whose peace do the gold cloaks protect? Who do they follow? The man who pays them.
—Gain a random peerless weapon, armor, and companion.
—Added the Glorious Food item pack!
—Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.
—Gain ten random foods to speed up your quests.
—The shop is featuring some Barristan items this week!
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.
- Tactics to produce +1 to buildings may not stack with the existing Produce X upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.