We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
It’s a Seal Slot Sale! Unlocking your seal slots now costs 2, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6 instead of the normal 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 for this week only. Slot your seals in today!
We have a brand new tale for you this week! The Free Folk tale will start Wednesday August 26th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC), giving you a chance to pick up some awesome titles, alongside more free gold and threshold rewards! When Jon Snow joins Qhorin Halfhand, he never expects to end up in the wildling wildling army. Or to fall in love. But when the fate of the Wall depends on him, who will he be—a man of the Night’s Watch or the Free Folk?
This is an off week for content, so Breaking Ties Chapter 5 will be coming to you next week!
As always, thanks for playing!
Fixes & Improvements
—Added content for brand new Free Folk tale!
—This tale is 50% Battle and 50% Intrigue.
—This week is a Seal Slot Sale Week!
—You’ll find that item and Sworn Sword slots 3-6 are lower in gold cost for this week! All item and Sworn Sword slots 4-6 are all 6 gold for this week, down several gold from their normal. Rejoice!
—Instead of costing 6, 7, 8, and 9 gold, seal slots 3 through 6 cost 5, 6, 6, 6 gold for this week only!
—Sworn Sword prices have been reduced for this week only to reflect the reduced seal cost.
—Added the Dragonmaster pack to the shop for 72 gold!
—Dragons are fire made flesh, and fire is power.
—Added the Flayed Man pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Our Blades are Sharp.
—Gain a peerless weapon, a peerless armor, and six peerless seals
—Added the Four Percent pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder.
—Gain three peerless seals.
—Added the Black Gem Mother Lode back into the shop!
—Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
—Gain six peerless or flawless black gems.
—Reverted 300% Adventure XP bonus, as Bonus XP week has now ended.
—Changed some seals from randomly available to always available for this week.
—Added in rewards for our 2 ½ year old players! Players will receive gold and seals for the 2 ½ year anniversary with GoTA. When your account reaches 2 ½ years old, you’ll receive the items.
—Updated Free Folk items to be Battle/Intrigue instead of Battle/Trade.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.
- Tactics to produce +1 to buildings may not stack with the existing Produce X upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.