Build Notes 1.1.362 - September 14, 2015

Hello Bannermen!

We are pushing your weekly build this morning!

Breaking Ties Chapter 6 comes to you in this build! Felled once more by visions, join Daemon Waters in his historic grab for the Iron Throne! Play through Chapter 6: The Blackfyre Rebellion today!

Tales make a comeback this week with the Dragon Queen tale! Replay The Dragon Queen tale and earn new Peerless reward items and new Titles! This tale will begin Wednesday, September 16th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC).

This week is Tactics week! For this week only, Tactics provide DOUBLE the bonuses! Use up that Prestige you got from the Quartermaster and get some stat bonuses!

Fixes & Improvements
—Added 22 new quests as Breaking Ties Chapter Six, The Blackfyre Rebellion!
—Added content to prepare for the Dragon Queen tale!
  —Three new Peerless Item Rewards: Viserys Sword, Viserys Tunic, and Lhazareen Maegi.
  —Three new titles: the Unburnt, the Maegi, of Vaes Dothrak.
  —Your Dragon Queen items still work in this Tale, and will still grant you bonuses when equipped.
—Bumped up the daily favor limit from 30 to 50! Now you can accept up to 50 favors a day from your friends.
—This week is Tactics Week! Tactics now provide double the bonuses! Aside from a few tactics where doubling the bonus didn’t make sense (+1 to craft is unchanged, 70% chance of an extra luck is instead 85% this week), all of your tactics have double the benefit this week!

Other Content
—Added the Winterfell Market pack to the shop at a 15% discount!
  —The North is a land all its own, and Winterfell is its heart. In its wreckage can be found treasures unseen in the rest of Westeros.
  —80% chance of a peerless seal worth at least 14 gold, 15% chance of a legendary item, 5% chance of a peerless item.
—Added the Areo Hotah pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
  —Serve, Obey, Protect. Simple vows for a simple man.
  —Gain six peerless seals and a peerless weapon.
—Added the Seal of the High Sparrow pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
  —I serve the Gods. The Gods demand justice.
  —Gain three peerless seals.
—Added the Gentle and Loyal pack to the shop for 44 gold!
  —Gain the loyalty of a simple, giant of a man with a rare weapon and a chance to gain a peerless armor, as well as a chance to gain a peerless seal
  —Item #2: 30% chance of a peerless armor
  —Item #3: 40% chance of a peerless seal
—Reverted the XP bonuses on Adventures as 300% Adventure XP week is over.
—Reverted the +1 extra luck from crafting week.
—Reverted lower crafting times from Crafting Week. Hope everyone enjoyed the extra crafting!

Known Issues
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
  - 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
  - Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Powered by Zendesk