We are pushing your weekly build this morning. We are bringing you this build a few days later so we could get a TON of great AvA fixes in!
So how will you check out all these great new changes we have for you? We’ll run another blitz phase! We will start a 48-hour blitz phase today at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC). It will end Friday, October 30th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC), just in time for you and your bannermen to enjoy Halloween! There are a few things that we as a team are looking to get from this test. First of all, we want to check performance while BOTH AvA and Tales are running. Also, many Bannermen felt that 24 hours was not enough time to really get a feel for the new AvA system and fully test it out. Thank you for your patience as we prepare AvA 2.0 for a full phase!
Congratulations to all who participated in the Fist of the First Men tale! Our next tale will start Wednesday October 28th at 11am EDT (15:00 UTC). It will be another run of the original Azor Ahai Reborn Tale.
This week is an off week for content, so Breaking Ties Chapter 9 will be coming to you next week.
With no further ado, here is a list of fixes the GoTA team has for you today!
New AvA Features:
—Added outgoing battle log, showing your Alliance’s outgoing attack batches. Currently set to show the last 100 attack batches.
—Added personal VP shown on the Alliance member list, letting Alliances know who their powerhouses are.
—A two minute shield has been added to SS when they are first garrisoned, giving you enough time to send them out on an action. After the two minute shield is up, they can be used for defense. SS coming back from attacks do not have a shield.
AvA Balance Changes
—Doubled health & silver effect values for AvA Actions.
—Lowered VP Rank difference cap from 30 above to 15 above.
—Doubled silver cost on AvA Bribes
—Fixed the incoming Battle Log so it correctly displays information.
—Updated text throughout AvA to be clearer and less confusing.
—Fixed camp locations so they more closely match their in-fiction locations.
—Fixed “Upgrades Locked” text appears under icon.
—Fixed “Manage Camp” button was too close to the right arrow on camp region details.
—Fixed fealty shields not showing for Alliances with no fealty.
—Many, many more backend fixes and bugs related to AvA performance.
—Fixed many stats related to wounds, camps, etc. not applying correctly in AvA.
—Fixed wound timers are not displayed for garrisoned sworn swords with 1 wound.
—Fixed Select Sworn Sword button displays empty list of characters when sending single SS.
—Fixed players need to refresh game to get claim rewards popup.
—Much better speed when rapidly clicking SS to garrison, and fewer occurrences of “SS is on cooldown” error messages.
—Fixed Level 0 camps from appearing as destroyed.
AvA Known issues:
—Member VP is overlaid by member info.
—Timers are still overlaid after sending out actions.
—Some text in the Battle Log has not been updated.
- AvA will be unavailable for iOS and Android. Don’t worry, mobile players! AvA is coming to your devices soon!
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
- 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
- Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.