We are pushing your weekly build this morning! Today is mostly content as we continue to polish AvA. Many thanks to all our players who participated in the AvA Skirmish Phase last week! Look for another phase to start next week.
Breaking Ties Chapter 9 comes to you in this build. While captured by the Nameless, you succumb again to visions. Choose a side in the vicious Dance of the Dragons, when the Targaryen dynasty turned on itself and dragon fought against dragon! Play through Chapter 9: Dance of the Dragons today!
Congratulations to all who participated in the second run of the Azor Ahai tale! Our next tale will start Wednesday November 3rd at 11am EST (16:00 UTC). It will be a second run of the Daughter of the North Tale.
Fixes & Improvements
—Added 22 new quests as Breaking Ties Chapter Nine, Dance of the Dragons!
—Added content to prepare for the Daughter of the North tale!
—Your Daughter of the North items still work in this Tale, and will still grant you bonuses when equipped.
—Tales items recipes can be found in the Great Hall.
—Adventures will grant 300% XP this week!
—Added the War Survival pack to the shop at a 50% discount!
—The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling.
—Gain a random peerless weapon, armor, or companion.
—Added the Rich as a Lannister pack to the shop at a 15% discount!
—Feel rich as a Lannister with a peerless item and six peerless seals!
—Added the Sneaky Thieves pack to the shop at a 15% discount!
—Improve your stealthy thefts with a wiggly hand and Salladhor’s Seals!
—Added the Peerless Warriors pack to the shop at a 15% discount!
—Improve your most desperate fights with a weapon and seals from two peerless warriors!
- AvA will be unavailable for iOS and Android. Don’t worry, mobile players! AvA is coming to your devices soon!
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
- 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
- Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.