We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
Congratulations to all who participated in the second run of the Free Folk tale! Our next tale will start Wednesday November 18th at 11am EST (16:00 UTC). It will be a fourth run of the original Dragon Queen Tale. It will end at 6pm EST (23:00 UTC) on Sunday November 22nd.
Breaking Ties Chapter 10 comes to you in this build. Trapped in visions, embrace the unique chance to claim and ride a dragon in battle, while dragonfire fills the skies in the Dance of the Dragons! Play through Chapter 10: Dragonseed today!
AvA will be on a break this week. For more information, check out our blog post here.
Fixes, Improvements, and Additions!
—Added 17 new quests as Breaking Ties Chapter Ten, Dragonseed!
—Added the Dragon Queen 4 tale!
—This tale is 50% Battle and 50% Trade.
—Your original Dragon Queen items still work in this Tale, and will still grant you bonuses when equipped.
—Tales items recipes can be found in the Great Hall.
—Fixed a quest tag issue that was stopping some players from progressing through Breaking Ties Chapter 9.
—AvA rewards have been updated! Both Regional and Threshold Rewards are fully updated, and now give out Tokens (in addition to gold, resources, and other items). You won’t see them in-game until the new phase begins, but we’ll post the full list of rewards later this week. If you’re curious, Tokens are the items that let you build ....
—AvA Epic Items! Ancient items of power, they include things like Bran the Builder’s Tools and Lann the Clever’s Knife. These items can only be obtained by ranking in AvA regions, and they’re powerful additions to your AvA arsenal. The recipes for these items won’t be shown until AvA begins, but we’ll show off their art and stats in the rewards blog later this week.
—AvA attack timers have been set to a 90 minute base time, and a 27 minute minimum time.
—Alliance Challenges have been updated! They now take Brawl spoils.
—Conversion recipes have been added to convert Skirmish spoils into Brawl spoils.
—That obscuring timer icon has been moved for AvA actions.
—Battle Log description has been updated.
—Member VP is clearer now.
—Plenty of other fixes around performance and backend changes to make AvA run even more smoothly.
- AvA is not yet available on Android.
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
- 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
- Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.