The rewards for the Dragon Queen 4 tale have been fixed! Thank you!
Thank you to those who reported that the Dragon Queen 4 tales rewards had shifted back to the incorrect rewards with this morning’s build. It was definitely NOT intended, and will be fixed before I grant rewards. Thank you for your patience as we address this!
We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
Are you ready for some AvA? Alliance versus Alliance combat returns this week for a weeklong phase! The Fireborn phase will begin today at 3PM EST (8PM UTC) and end on Monday, November 30th at 3PM (8PM UTC)!
We also have a new iOS build out (5.0.0) that allows iOS players to join in on the AvA fun! Make sure you have updated via the App Store and then prepare for battle!!
For a sneak peek at rewards for this phase, check out our blog post here! http://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/entry/ava-the-fireborn-phase-and-rewards
There will be no Tale this week. Thank you to everyone who gave us feedback on last week’s Tale. We have taken it to heart and, as always, we will work to improve the game as well as our communication with you, our fans and Bannermen.
—Added data for the Fireborn phase of AvA!
—This phase begins today at 3pm EST and ends in exactly one week on 11/30 at 3pm EST.
—Reduced Primary Stats of camps by 20%. Secondary stats are unaffected. See our blog posts in the Alliance vs. Alliance forum for more details.
—Adjusted Camp Upgrade timers and material requirements to reflect the longer phase time. Please see our posts in the Alliance vs. Alliance forum for more details.
—The Camp targeting screen now automatically gives information about whether or not a camp exists at a location. Attacks cannot be sent against a camp that doesn’t exist. Now you won’t need to spy to see if a camp exists!
—Added in a lot of handling for edge cases to prevent incorrect wounds from being inflicted on your Sworn Swords during AvA. This includes further protections for wounds being given to SS sent out on attacks.
—Added in lots of handling for incorrect timers in AvA.
—Added Spoil recipes for both Terror and Brawl to Fireborn. The ratio is 15 to 5 and they will take 25 minutes to complete.
—These recipes will expire a week after the phase ends.
—Fixed an issue where VP didn’t quite fit on Camp Details at higher levels
—Fixed an issue where VP on members list was misaligned / overlapped by member data.
—Fixed an issue where the garrison cooldown timer was overlapped by attack info.
—Updated Alliance Challenges to require Fireborn spoils.
—Updated flavor text for AvA Tokens.
—Removed the Poisoned Stiletto from the shop and replaced it with Milk of the Poppy.
—Enabled AvA rewards recipes (though you will be unable to craft them yet, since no one has tokens!).
—Added a 2-minute “safe” period when a SS returns from an attack. Like the starting safe period, the just-returned sworn sword won’t defend incoming attacks until the safe period ends.
—Added the Pyromancy pack to the shop for 40 gold!
—Gain a pyre, a dracarys, and a flawless black gem. Special Note: Pyres and Dracarys are NOT permanent items.
—Added the Dragonmaster pack to the shop for 72 gold!
—Gain 20 random items used in Dragon crafting.
—Added to Seal of the High Sparrow pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Gain three peerless Insignias of the High Sparrow.
—Added the Four Percent item pack to the shop at a 30% discount!
—Gain three peerless seals.
—Fixed an issue where the ‘Close chat’ and ‘Open chat’ icons were reversed in the Alliance window.
- In the Tourney Arena, AvA Token Recipes do not properly reflect the number of Tokens you own.
- AvA is not yet available on Android.
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
- 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
- Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.