We are pushing your weekly build this morning!
We are excited to bring you another Dragon Week this week! The timers of recipes for Dragons and Dragon crafting materials have been CUT IN HALF! This means that this week is the best time to try to hatch and grow your baby dragons! This week only! Additionally, Adventures grant three times the experience this week only!
The next tale starts tomorrow, Wednesday December 2nd at 11am EST (16:00 UTC). It will be a fourth run of the original Slaver’s Bay Tale. It will end at 6pm EST (23:00 UTC) on Sunday December 6th. There will be a blog post soon from Maximillion on the Rewards for this tale. Many of your are anxious to hear more so here is a sneak peek! “With the Slaver’s Bay Tale, we have made some slight adjustments to the rewards. We have increased rewards for a few tiers, and split some brackets into multiple parts. No ranks have had any reduction in their rewards.”
On the AvA front, we will be granting the following rewards within 48 hours to all players who participated in AvA:
50 x Gold
100,000 x Silver
10 x Tokens of the Strong
10 x Tokens of the Rich
10 x Tokens of the Clever
15 x Pyre
45 x Rare Resources
90 x Uncommon Resources
We will also be granting the special “Fireborn Survivor” title to all participants to thank you for bearing with us during this phase!
—Cut recipe timers in half for Dragon and Dragon crafting materials for this week only!
—Cut Fireborn Spoil conversion timers in half, from both Brawl and Terror phase spoils!
—Tripled experience given from Adventures for this week only!
—Added the Fireborn Survivor title.
- In the Tourney Arena, AvA Token Recipes do not properly reflect the number of Tokens you own.
- AvA is not yet available on Android.
- The following recipes are currently unavailable for Android:
- 10x Keepsakes recipe in the Great Hall
- Uncommon recipes in Village Center
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, it does not stack with the “Produce X” upgrades. This will be fixed in a future build.
- After enabling a tactic to produce two items at the Smithy, Embassy, or Market, players need to refresh to see the Produce 2 button.
- Alliance Message of the Day requires two line breaks for a break, and three for a blank line.
- Boons are currently not available on Quests on Android.
- Players should not reincarnate while being active in Alliance Challenges that they initiated.
- The lorebook is incorrectly displaying some volumes as complete for some players.